Global Medical Affairs Summit
12 - 13 June 2019, Berlin
Meet professionals from the best pharma companies and learn what the new trends in Medical Affairs are, how to maximise the value of RWE, the usage of data in medical affairs, the importance of patient centricity and patient outcomes, novelties in Medical Information, listen to some case studies about cross-collaboration, strategic partnerships, and many other topics. Do not miss the opportunity to exchange knowledge and experience with the best Medical Affairs professionals at the Global Medical Affairs Summit during 12 – 13 June 2019 in Berlin!
Will Be Discussed
- Data Management – How to use data to support the outsourcing and impact in medical affairs better?
- Maximising the current & future value of Real Word Evidence
- Investigator initiated trials (IITs) – exploring the field for new indications
- Building a patient-focused strategy to launch a product
- Transforming the product benefits into relevant insights for the patients
- Cross-collaboration between medical affairs and other departments
- How to improve the patient outcomes?
- Opportunities for medical affairs in emerging markets
- Compliance issues related to the MSL-KOL relationship
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers